Arta members have three methods for transferring funds to Arta:
- ACH – Use a linked account to transfer cash funds from your external account directly from the Arta app.
- Wire – Use details provided by Arta (unique to your account) to initiate a transfer of cash funds from your external financial institution.
- ACATS - Use details about your holdings with an external financial institution to initiate a transfer of securities or cash funds directly from the Arta app.
Wires are initiated via your external financial institution to your Arta account. Depending on your bank and the amount of your wire transfer, you may be able to initiate a wire via your online banking portal or you may need to call or make an appointment with a branch. Contact your bank for more details.
- Instructions specific to many financial institutions as well as universal instructions can be found by selecting "Add funds" form "Your Portfolio" or from a specific investment in the Arta app.
- It is essential to include your “Unique Arta Code” in the wire instructions using the field titled 'memo,' 'further credit to,' 'for the benefit of,' or 'instructions.' Since each financial institution may use its own terminology for various information fields, please see your bank’s specific wire instructions or contact Membership for help.
If you have any questions at all about how to wire to your Arta account, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to walk you through the process!
ACH / Linked Accounts:
ACH transfers can be made directly from the Arta app by first establishing a link to your financial institution and then initiating a transfer request. Note: This process is typically happens almost instantly but in some cases, may take up to a few hours.
- From your Arta home screen, navigate to "Your Portfolio"
- Tap on "Add funds" and choose "Linked Account" as the method
- Tap to "Link a new account" and follow the prompts to find, securely authenticate, and link your financial institution.
- Once your account is linked, tap on the desired account, enter an amount to transfer, and "Continue" to review the details of the transfer.
- Review the details and tap "Confirm" to initiate the transfer.
ACATS (Automated Customer Account Transfer Service):
We’re working hard to enable ACATs transfers from within the Arta app.
Until then, please email email@example.com to be connected to the ACATs team.
Arta can only fund your account from a bank or brokerage account that shares the same account holder name as your Arta account.
If you have any questions at all about funding your Arta account, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.