Arta is currently available to accredited investors, qualified clients, and qualified purchasers* with US-legal residency. To get access to Arta, you can download it on US Google Play or Apple App Store or you can access Arta on the web. Click this link from your desired device to get started on mobile or web.
Accredited Investors must meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Have an annual gross income that exceeds $200,000 ($300,000 when filing jointly with your spouse or partner) for the last two years and expect to earn the same or a higher income in the current year
- Have a net worth that exceeds $1 million, either individually or with a spouse or partner, not including the value of their primary residence
- A financial professional holding a Series 7, 62, or 65 qualification (see FINRA for more details)
Qualified Clients must meet either of the following conditions:
- Have a net worth that exceeds $2.2 million, either individually or combined with a spouse or partner
- Over $1,100,000 combined assets in custody & assets under management with a financial institution
Qualified Purchasers have a single qualification requirement:
- Have an investment portfolio with a value of $5 million or more, excluding the value of their primary residence
This gets a bit more complicated when you layer on entities such as Trusts or LLCs. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions. We're here to help!